Rent the gallery for your own private event
Gallery C is available for private and business parties, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, and other private parties such as anniversaries and birthdays. Our changing exhibits of original contemporary and historic art makes a stunning backdrop for your event in this elegant and cozy atmosphere.
Exterior of building
Front Porch overlooking Peace College
Libation Station on the front porch
The Ed Moon Trio performs in the main gallery
Back Room View
Sweet 16 Party
Buffet in Guest Artist Gallery
Guest Artist Gallery
Catering Delivery Entrance
Casino Birthday Party
Gallery C is located at 540 North Blount Street in the historic Russ Edwards House. Two blocks north of the Governor’s Mansion and one block east of Krispy Kreme, make it easy to find for both locals and out-of-towners. There is parking on the property and unlimited free street parking outside the door.
- Gallery C is available for rental during the gallery’s non-retail hours. A knowledgeable Gallery C representative is present throughout your event and stays on the premises to answer any questions.
- In order to protect the artwork, NO SMOKING is allowed inside Gallery C. Sterno, votives, and candles are allowed if properly placed in the center of tables so that no wax drips on the floor.
- The gallery recommends a comfortable capacity of 50 people. In good weather the porches may be utilized for more capacity.
- The gallery allows outside catering, sound equipment, tables or chairs. Self-catering is allowed. If any alcoholic beverages are served, either the caterer must possess a Mixed Beverage Catering Permit or the Lessee must purchase a Limited Special Occasion Permit.
- The space rents for $145.00 per hour with a 3-hour minimum requirement. A $250.00 security deposit is required to hold a date After-event cleaning is provided by the gallery for a $100.00 fee.
* Parties which require the gallery to close early to accommodate their event may do so at a fee of $250.00 per hour for any hour which overlaps with retail hours.
**With the exception of special holiday hours.
Please contact the gallery via phone, fax, email or stop by for a visit during retail hours. We will be happy to talk with you further about your needs and how Gallery C might provide space for your very special event.