Get your artwork noticed
and increase your sales with our Guest Artist Program
The guest artist program will add a solo exhibition to your vitae which includes:
Display and Installation
- The largest room of the lower floor of the gallery which includes 53 linear feet for hanging on 11 foot high walls and professional lighting.
- Your artwork will be hung by Gallery C’s professional staff who will also be at your disposal on the day of installation.
- Gallery C will be responsible for the labeling of your artwork.
- Professional framing available, if needed.
Announcements and Advertising
- Your public opening reception will take place on the First Friday of the month from 6pm to 9pm.
- Your show’s announcement included in the Gallery C invitation e-mail to over 7,000 members of the art community.
- Gallery C will send out a press release informing all art publications providing free advertising with the details of your show.
- You will also be featured on the Gallery C website.
The following reception services will be provided by Gallery C:
- A professional bartender
- Libations to include red and white wine, soft drinks, and water
- Elegant glassware, tablecloths, and napkins
- Clean up after the event
The owner of the gallery as well as staff members will be in attendance to promote and sell your exhibition.
- Professional art sales staff will be representing your art during normal business hours for the entire length of your show.
- Sales of your work will be managed by Gallery C including all details and costs pertaining to collecting, reporting, and paying sales tax.
- Credit card processing fees will also be absorbed by the gallery.
- The Gallery C sales commission is 25%.
- Rental fee is $1,500 per 30 exhibition day
Download and fill out this application in entirety to be considered for an exhibition. Applications that are incomplete will not be considered for entry.